|(84.8) 3910 0692|
Nghiên cứu khoa họcThứ bảy, 22/10/2011 10:10
Lý lịch khoa học của Hồ Ngọc Phương
1. Name: HO NGOC PHUONG
2. Gender: Male
3. Date of Birth 15 August 1953
4. Contact Address: 93/20 Van Kiep St., Ward 3, Dist. Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 84 913617877 or 84 933933541 - Email: email@example.com
5. Nationality Vietnam
- June 2003 "Vietnamese Exporters Training Program", Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- 1995-94 Master in Development Administration, Australian National University, Canberra. Australia
- 1994-93 Postgraduate Diploma in Development Administration, Australian National University, Canberra.
- 1988-85 Doctor in Economics, Moscow Timiriazep Academy, USSR.
- 1977-71 Bachelor in Economics (Agriculture), Moscow Timiriazep Academy, USSR.
7. Language & Degree of Proficiency English, Russian
Both are fluent
- Until 10/2011
Professor, University of Economics, Binh Duong University, Thu Duc Pedagogic Technical University.
Executive Director, Vietnam-Australia BBA MIB Programs - a joint education project between Curtin University of Technology, Perth Australia and University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Member of Joint Management Team, Fulbright Economics Teaching Program (FETP)- The United States training program in public policy for Vietnamese government and private officers.
Manager, Indovina Bank Can Tho Branch. At the same time, Senior Lecturer, University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City.
Senior Lecturer, University of Economics. At the same time Advisor for Indovina Bank in Credit & Marketing.
Dean, Faculty of Development Economics, University of Economics, HCMC.
Lecturer, Faculty of Industrial & Agricultural Economics, University of Economics, HCMC.
Lectures delivered in English to:
1. Master of International Business (MIB) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Joint Project between University of Economics HCMC and Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia.
o International Management (MIB)
o Management (BBA)
o Organizational Behaviour (BBA)
2. Binh Duong University - Master of Business Administration.
• Organizational Theory, Design and Change
3. New Zealand Degree Twinning Programme - Undergraduate Joint Program between University of Economics HCMC and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
o Management - A Pacific Rim Focus
4. Thu Duc Pedagigic Technical University join with Tyndale Education Group, Singapore and Sunderland University, UK - Undergraduate Program in business.
• Professional Skills
• Organizational Behaviour
5.Korea-Vietnam Undergraduate - Joint Program between University of Economics HCMC and Woosong University, South Korea.
o Vietnam Economy in Transition
o Political Institution in Vietnam
6. Vietnam Semester for US Students - Program conducted by Loyola University Chicago US to send their students to Vietnam for semester.
o Vietnamese Economy: past and present
7. Presentation at Hong Kong International Expert Workshop, July 2002: Entrepreneurship in Asia
o Entrepreneurship in Vietnam-Just a Starting Point
Published by The Mansfield Centre For Pacific Affairs in Washington D.C., 2003. website: www.mcpa.org
8. Presentation at ACRC Osaka Sangyo University International Workshop, Osaka 18-23 February 2008:
Economics Growth in the context of "doi moi" policy and HRD in Vietnam.
9. Presentation at ACRC Osaka Sangyo University International Workshop, Tianjin 29 November 2009:
Economic Development of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam (CLMV) and Asian Community.
10. Presentation at ACRC Osaka Sangyo University International Workshop, Chiangmai, 7 November 2010:
Conditions of Economic Relationship and Policy
between China and Vietnam.
Lectures delivered in Vietnamese to:
Master in Development Economics - Postgraduate Program at University of Economics.
o Financial Models for Government
Chairman/Member/Supervisor/Discussant in English at thesis defence committees of:
1. Master in Development Economics - Joint Project between University of Economics and Institute of Social Studies, the Hague, Netherlands.
2. Master in Administration - Joint Project between Open University HCMC and Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium.
3. Master of Business Administration - Joint Project between University of Economics and Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CFVG)
Date of Signing 4/10 /2011
Day/ Month / Year